You don’t have any smartphone or your phone is not working, but you want to use Whatsapp. How can you use WhatsApp without a phone on your PC? If you also have a problem with your phone and want to use Whatsapp on your PC then you have come to the right place. Here in this article, we will explain you hot yo use Whatsapp on PC without Phone 2020?
How to Use Whatsapp on PC without Phone
Whatsapp can be accessed in many ways apart from using a phone. Let us check out a few ways about how to use WhatsApp on pc without Phone.
The Simple and Easy Ways on How to Use WhatsApp on PC without Phone 2020
The first and easy way is using an Android SDK. It will take time in downloading and it will use some space on your PC.
Another way is using a Whatsapp Web. This is an official version to use Whatsapp on your Mac or PC. On the other side, you still need a phone to use Whatsapp Web. As you need to scan the barcode which is on the Whatsapp Account on your phone.
The third way is using a third Party Software which is used to access WhatsApp. WhatsApp+ and WhatsappMD are examples of third-party software. But, this method is not recommended as Whatsapp company has threatened users who use the third party app.
The last way is by using some Android emulators. It is the most recommended way to access WhatsApp as it is legal and there are many choices of Android emulator on the Internet. The usage of Android Emulators will be explained in more details in the next paragraph.
Android Application to Use WhatsApp on PC without Smartphone
BlueStacks emulator has an Android interface which suits Mac and Windows Computers. This emulator allows you to download and operate applications which you use on Smartphone from Google Play Store. The BlueStacks Company was founded by Rosen Sharma on 2009. He was a former cloud.com’s board member and he also worked with McAfee. The BlueStacks App has millions of users to use Android apps on PC.
How to use WhatsApp on PC Without Smartphone Using Bluestack:
- First, open the browser on your PC and type bluestacks.com and search it.
- Download the BlueStacks, and wait for it
- Install the app on your PC or Mac
- Now, open the installer and start the installing process. Click twice on the downloaded file.
- Just follow the instructions given on the screen carefully.
- Once you see that the BlueStacks has been installed on PC, open it by clicking two times
- There are so many apps so you have to find WhatsApp carefully. If not you can search it in the search bar.
- Once you get WhatsApp, you have to click on the install button
- Once WhatsApp is installed on your PC, open it enter your phone number.
- As you don’t have a phone so you won’t get any verification code. Wait for the process to get failed.
- Now, Click on CALL ME. They will call you and give verification code enter that code and start using WhatsApp.