All of us know transferring pictures from iPhones are hectic. It is not simple like Android device that we just connect the phone and transfer the photos to the computer. In iPhone you need iTunes to transfer photos but what if you want to transfer photos from iPhone to PC without iTunes.
Transferring photos from iPhone to PC by iTunes is the common way to transfer photos. So, let us know how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without using iTunes 2019.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes 2019
iPhone is used by many people in the world. All users believe that the phone is easy to use. It is different from Android in features and functions.
Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes 2019
iTunes is used to transfer photos from PC to iPhone. But this is not the only way to transfer photos. Let us check out how to transfer photos without iTunes. The first way is to use iCloud.
- Open the browser in the PC where you store photos
- In the browser type iCloud.com
- As an Apple user, Sign in to an account which is linked to Apple device
- Select photos which will be transferred to iPhone
- Upload them
- Select photos, if you want to select more photos at once then hold CTRL and click on the photos
- Now, tab on Open and those photos will be uploaded
- After uploading it, the photos will be seen in PHOTO app in apple device.
This is the first way to transfer photos without iTunes. But still, there are other ways by which you can transfer photos.
All of them have an email account if you are using a phone as an email account is very important. So, having email is important and the good thing is that from an email you can transfer photos from PC to iPhone. Follow the steps and transfer photos.
- First, create a folder which has photos that you want to transfer
- Make it in a Zip or Winrar file
- Create an email and attach the zip or Winrar file which you created
- Send the folder to email and make sure email has been synced on iPhone
- Now, you can see photos in your iPhone
Facebook is the easiest way of communication with others. You can also share photos, videos, and much more. And it will also help you to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes 2019. Check out the steps below.
- First, you need a facebook account of yours
- There upload the pictures from PC to facebook account
- All the photos can be downloaded from the iPhone
- In your FB Account, click on more option which is at the bottom right side
- Select photos and go to albums
- Click on any photo which you want to download
- Press longer on the photo and select to save it, now the photos are in your iPhone
3. Google photos
Google Photos can be used to transfer photos. Follow the steps to transfer photos.
- You must have Google Photos in your iPhone
- Download the app from App Store
- First, upload the photos to Google Photos via computer
- Then just like other ways see the photos in your iPhone by opening Google photos.