Computers are required in the whole world to carry everyday tasks. People from every age have some of the other work on a computer. We can say, Computers play an important part in our lives. All these computers are user-friendly by their operating system. There are two major operating systems which are used across the world are Windows and Mac. Microsoft has developed Windows and Apple has developed Mac. It is said that the Windows operating system can’t run a Mac Computer and Mac Operating System can’t run a Windows computer. And there are many apps which do not run on MacOS as on Windows. So, now, we will learn How to Install MacOS on Your Windows PC 2020?
How to Install MacOS on your Windows PC?
- The Windows computer must have an Intel i5 or i7 Processor and a minimum of 2GB RAM.
- Check computers BIOS type is “UEFI” or “BIOS”
- Must have access to Mac Computer.
- Also, need a 16GB flash drive, blank hard drive with a minimum of 100GB, USB-C adapter of your Mac Computer doesn’t have a traditional USB port.
Now, you need to download Unibeast on your Mac
- First, open your Mac and Go to ‘https://www.tonymacx86.com’ this website.
- There click on register and enter your email ID in the given field.
- Now, click, “No create an account now” box.
- Then click on “Sign Up” to create an Account Page.
- Enter the required information like name, Date of birth, location, and enter the password for your account.
- Click on the box “I agree to the terms and rules” and then click on Sign-up to create an account and send the confirmation email to the email ID you entered.
- Now, open your email ID and click on the Confirm Account
- Download the latest version of Unibeast on your Mac
- Also, download Multibeast from the same website to use the Speakers of your PC, and Internet, and much more.
In this step, we will download MacOS installer
- On the Mac computer, launch its App Store.
- Search “High Sierra” and press the Return button
- Download High Sierra installer and close it once it launches on your Mac.
- Now, open Finder and click on Apps file on the left side of the screen.
- Check for the file with the name “Install macOS High Sierra” to ensure that the installer has been downloaded successfully.
Now, we need to format the flash drive
- Plug the flash drive to Mac with the USB port or you can also use USB-C adapter if the ports are not there.
- From the “Disc Utility” format the flash drive.
- Now, tap on “Format” drop-down box and select “OS X Extended”, it will set your USB drives file system to that of your Mac.
- Then click on the “Scheme” drop-down box, which is under “Format” drop-down box.
- Tap on GUID Partition Map, which is in the “Format” drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on Erase to reformat your USB drive to your Mac file system.